Ten great questions to process as we begin a new year, especially for ministry leaders (ht: Bob Roberts).
1. What is it that God has called me to do?
2. What is unique that I bring to the table?
3. What is my single greatest strength?
4. How am I organized to see the vision fulfilled?
5. How is my team organized and who is my team?
6. What three things would I do to give me a 50% increase in me area of work/ministry?
7. Do I know why I do what I do?
8. What am I most excited about?
9. What is my biggest obstacle?
10. What three changes in me would be most pleasing to God?
I think I am going to take some time over the next days to process these for 2009.
You should, too.